Assurance Wireless is a cell phone service provider offering eligible customers a free cell phone and minutes. As a company that takes pride in helping those in need seeing the amount of appreciation for the program from the low-income residents in 40 states makes for the best report of customer satisfaction. Customers old and young find value in the benefit of no bills, long-contracts or activation fees. In addition to the free phone service, eligible candidates may receive a free smartphone. This program provides a worry less way to keep in touch with your family, friends, doctors, and employers without any hassle.
How to get a free cell phone with food stamps
Virgin Mobile presents the service provider, Assurance Wireless. Lifeline Assistance is a government benefit program. Universal Service Fund funds this helpful program. New customers receive a smartphone, 350 free voice call minutes, free unlimited text messaging and 500 MB of free data each month. Only one wireless account is available per household for this program. Applicants with special circumstances are eligible if there are separate families living at the same address or residents with a temporary address. The free cell phone for food stamps recipients is beneficial because it allows customers to check EBT balance even when minutes are gone for the month.
Free cell phone for food stamps recipients
The program qualifications are very simple if you are a low-income resident and you can give proof of your income or program participation than you are eligible. Other eligible candidates include residents that take part in public assistance programs like Medicaid. The free cell phones for people on food stamps are very prevalent in most states. Below are the basic requirements to qualify:
- Qualify based on federal or state-specific eligibility criteria
- Qualify if you take part in certain public assistance programs
- Qualify based on your household income
Free cell phones for people on food stamps
Nothing is more annoying, especially for elders than needing immediate help and not being able to speak with a real person. This is one of the many benefits of the assurance wireless program. Not only will you speak with a real person but you will also receive the best customer service that a service provider has to offer. Other program benefits include the following:
- FREE Android Smartphone
- 350 Free Minutes Each Month
- Unlimited Free Text Messaging Each Month
- 500MB Free Data Each Month
- No Annual Contract
- Nationwide Sprint Network Coverage
- Free Unlimited Calling to 211
- Free Calls To Customer Care
- Voicemail Account, Call Waiting, and Caller ID Included
- Free Access To EBT Account Even If You Run Out Of Data
- 911 Access
- Low International Rates To Over 200 Countries
*Some offers may not apply to residents in a particular area. Check with Assurance Wireless to see what offers are available in your state.
How To Apply Online
The following five steps explain how to get a free cell phone with food stamps, Medicaid, or low-income. For questions about the application process feel free to give Assurance Wireless a call or check the FAQs online.
- Check online or by phone to make sure that assurance wireless is available in your state or area.
- Check that you are eligible for the program.
- Setup your account online.
- Review your account application to assure accuracy.
- Submit your proof of income or program participation.